Friday, January 11, 2008

Tut Talk!

So, I guess my Blog is evolving! I've had a column for Keegan, and I should also have one for Tustin. He's a bit too young for many good "isms," but his progress in life, and milestones achieved, should be shared as well! For all you parents out there, you'll hopefully share in my excitement when I say that Tustin made his first pee-pee in the potty, yesterday!! Good times. He's 20 months old-- today actually! He's been sitting on Keegan's "old" potty in the bathroom for quite a while now, but mostly with his clothes on, pretending to use toilet paper correctly (if he were a female, that is). I asked him to sit on his potty yesterday when I was getting his bath ready, and Daddy started reading a book to him. In a minute or so, the Fisher Price potty started singing to us!! "Yaaaay, you did it!" We got so excited, gave him hugs and high fives-- he apparently thought the hoopla was pretty cool. My mom watched him for a few hours today, and she told me that at one point, he grabbed her finger, guided her to the bathroom, and proceeded to pull his pants and diaper down and sit on his potty at her house!!

No comments:

Post a Comment