Thursday, March 22, 2012

My Owies

So, here's what they look like! Each excision has about 4 inner sutures, and about 9 exterior. Probably a little longer than an inch. But for something so small, geez, they hurt! But then again, I have a very low pain threshold. (i.e... I'm a baby!) One is vertical and one is horizontal, just the way the doc felt the skin would heal better. They actually look like there will be very minimal scarring, but I'm not really worried about that part-- he did a good job nonetheless! It was strange, seeing them (chunks of flesh) sitting in the lab containers afterwards... interesting, but strange. So, now I wait two more weeks for the results, which will tell me they got clean borders. For how small the moles were, and the sizes they cut out, I have no doubt they got it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment