Sunday, August 21, 2011

Steamas & Lobstah

We flew in to town on a Tuesday, and they had planned a Thursday night, family feast for us! We got to go with Grampy to pick up the lobsters and steamers, and then come back home and hang out with family for the evening. It was so great to be there, and see everyone! Uncle Tommy came, Auntie Michelle, Auntie Debbie & Uncle Dave, and the boys' cousins, Anna & David too! The family photo out back... I put my camera on auto-pilot (if ANYone smiles, in the whole bunch, it will continuously snap off photos, no matter what else is going on). There is a series of about 20 photos that are pretty funny. People in other peoples' faces, hair flying, kids' arms and legs in all directions... and we finally got it together for a couple of cute ones! BUT... since I had to narrow my vacation photos from over a thousand, to share here on my blog, I gave you one of the best ones!




No comments:

Post a Comment