Sunday, August 28, 2011

Mommy Got to Stay!

They have a great kinder, first-day program at the boys' school! Mommies and/or Daddies get to stay with their kinder ALL DAY if they want to! And, all day I did stay! I helped the class with crafts, and writing their names on their projects. I played with them out at recess. I even ate lunch with them, and helped open juice boxes and various packages, and listen to fun stories of the babbling 5-year olds who love to talk!! And I just found out the best news this weekend, of the 3-5 kids in Tustin's class who are "handfuls," we'll say, the one kid who was most disruptive to the whole class, all day long, got transferred to the other kinder class! YAY for us. Sorry for the other class, and actually for the little boy who has a terrible home life, but, Yay for us!!





No comments:

Post a Comment