Sunday, August 28, 2011

My BABY started Kindergarten!

Well, it's bitter-sweet! My baby is growing up, and it makes me a bit sad, but it cuts my daily drive mileage down about 30 miles!! Love that! One stop, both kids, and straight off to work! Wooo-hooo!! Tustin has been VERY excited to start kindergarten, and to be going to the same school as his big "brudder" Keegan! We made a paper chain, at 63 days out, and every night, Tustin would tear one link off the chain. The day finally came, down to the last link, and school was starting the next day! I stayed almost all day at school with Keegan, and did really well, I didn't cry until I got to the car and pulled away from the curb. Then the tears came, uncontrollably. But, when I had my "hour off" on Tustin's first day of school (I stayed all day, except for about an hour), HE started to cry, so I stayed strong for him, and didn't cry. He did great the rest of the day though, stopped crying, and participated in everything. It's hard, having to go EVERY day for him, but he's getting used to it, and likes it!





No comments:

Post a Comment