Monday, June 22, 2009

Preschool Anxieties....

Preschool Anxieties.... No, not for Tustin... for ME! Today was Tustin's very first day of preschool! He did great today. No problems at all. I was a bit sad dropping him off... not sad, but, I don't know, it's just a strange feeling. Like he is officially growing up. He didn't care one single bit that I left. Oh well, guess that's a good thing for him! It took him a little while to fall asleep at nap time, but other than that, his teachers said he had a lot of fun today. He told me all about his day in the car on the way home. He did some artwork (painting) for me that I'll get to see on Wednesday. We had a fun photo shoot this morning. They boys took turns using the camera, and showing off thier new Transformer and Star Wars lunch boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment