Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Fun at the Zoo!






I played hookie on Monday, and we went to the Zoo! Sister Kristi and nephew Jack were in town for a quick visit. We spent a good 5 1/2 hours at the Zoo. The boys did great, with hardly any stroller-time at all. That's a lot of walking for 2, 3, and 4-year olds. Keegan, Tustin, and I walked around the snake house before the rest of the family arrived... Keegan proceeded to go up to each window and tell me whether the snake was poisonous or not, and what it could do ("wrap around your arm and squeeze you," "spit venom," etc..). Some people were walking by us, and they looked at him and chuckled... I said "Hey, if you want the fully narrated tour, just follow us around!" For a couple of boys who go to the Zoo many times a month, I'd be surprised if their first jobs weren't at the Zoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment