Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A day of celebration!

No, not because it's Fat Tuesday. Tustin wore "big boy underpants" from 6am this morning, to 8pm tonight! An ENTIRE day without diapers, and without accidents, and going pee-pee on the potty all day. We are SO proud of him. Keegan has really been helping.. apparently peer pressure from a sibling works much better than Mommy and Daddy begging. Keegan always tells him, "Tustin, I'll let you wear my superhero underpants, but if you pee in them, I won't ever let you wear them again!" About 20 minutes after we put him to bed, we hear "Mommy, I don't want to wear these anymore..." and I went in there to find him ready for a nite-nite diaper. Dry pants, but I think he was just exhausted from working so hard at it all day. Yay!! Hooray! Light at the end of the tunnel; freedom from diaper bags is in our future!

No comments:

Post a Comment