Thursday, June 26, 2008

New Neighbors...

Let's see who the spin of the roulette wheel brings in this time! We've had the constantly barking dogs (I mean, ALL NIGHT LONG barking dogs); we've had the throw random parties in the middle of the week until wee hours of the night neighbors; we had the I don't care if my puppies get out and get hit by cars neighbors (which sadly did end up happening); and this last batch, although they were the quietest-- it's most likely because they were teenage boys and they were stoned all the time!

So, the "For Rent" sign was taken down today. I was thinking it would take longer than a couple of weeks to rent out ($2200 a month for a little house in our neighborhood is not a great deal), but I guess it's rented! Oh, wish us luck! And that's the news for now, have a great weekend! Tustin and I are going to see ELMO- Live on Saturday, should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment