Friday, March 7, 2008

SICK, Sick, sick....

That about sums up the past two weeks in the Tibbetts' household! And that is my meager excuse for not writing lately. Chris had a bout of bronchitis over a month ago, which cleared up thanks to modern medicine. But he got a cough again a few weeks ago that just kept on keepin' on! And our boys, oh, our poor, sick little boys-- well, not any longer thank goodness! After several days of high fevers (102-104), not eating well, and both of them really having no energy at all, we decided to schedule appointments for them. (Let me tell you, it seems that all of San Diego is sick right now, and everyone has "the virus" that's been going around!) It was the pink-eye, for both of them, that actually got me to schedule the visit. Their first bout of pink eye for both of them! ANYWAY-- they ended up both having ear infections as well! Me? Two days after my eye surgery, I got an intestinal virus/food poisoning(?), which landed me in Urgent Care for 5 hours getting pumped with fluids. Didn't eat for 4 days-- it was a yucky bug. And THEN I got the "regular" flu last weekend. The aches, pains, high fevers, sweats and chills, couldn't-dream-of-carrying-around-my-36-pound-baby kind of the flu! YUCK. We are ALL healthy and happy Tibbetts once again. And my goal for this weekend is to update the blog with lots of fun photos and maybe even a video clip or two. Ambitious, I know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment