Sunday, September 26, 2010

Mr. Keegs & Mommy






We decided to have Independent Family Days this weekend. I went to the Wild Animal Park (WAP) with Keegan one day, and Chris spent the day at Boomers Family Fun Center with Tustin. (There comes a time when the boys get on each others' nerves, which gets on our nerves, so, we decided to Divide and Conquer!) I spent all day with Keegan, and Chris spent all day with Tustin. They got to enjoy mommy and daddy alone, without competing for attention with Brudder. Keegan and I had a wonderful day at the WAP, it was HIS day, to do what HE wanted to do, and I would follow. We ran, and skipped, and danced, held hands, saw shows and animals, ate junk food, and just had a fantastic time!

Thank goodness my boys like getting their pictures taken! Well, most of the time. Or I'd be in trouble, as camera-happy as I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment