Sunday, September 12, 2010

Barter System?

Or, possibly the BRIBE system, knowing Keegan! The last two mornings, I've been laying in bed, listening to the boys over the monitors. (Chris has been up and out of the house by 4am both days this weekend for work.) Yesterday they used "teamwork" to move their huge toy box from one bedroom to the living room saying "Okay, and we'll put it down to take a break when we need a break, and we can go get a drink of water..." Later I heard Keegan telling Tustin "Tustin, if you help me clean up, and be nice to me for the rest of the day, I'll give you all this money I've got right here." (He had about 50cents in nickels, dimes, and pennies.) Of course, Tustin said "Sure, ya, okay Keegan!"

This morning, I missed what exactly they were bargaining for, but I heard Keegan say "Okay, and then we'll trade again, how about after One Halloween, and Two Christmases, then we'll trade back?" Tustin said his usual, "Sure, ya, okay Keegan!"

They really do have their sweet moments!!

No comments:

Post a Comment