Sunday, September 12, 2010

Comment

As far as I can tell...no one is reading my blog, or looking at my pictures. :-( Yes, I have to admit, I do it mostly for myself. Photograph is something I enjoy, and I like blogging about my family with pictures of our time together.

If you like what you see or read-- please feel free to "comment" on it. After each blog entry, there's a little "comment" word you can click on. I've got it rigged so you shouldn't have to sign up for an account, or leave your name or anything (if this isn't the case, please let me know). Just click, make your comment, and continue looking at pictures. I would LOVE to hear from you, from anyone, who might enjoy looking at pictures. :-) Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Wow-- I just tried it. That was EASY! (Just click on Anonymous for your "Comment as" and then you can just sign your name, if you want, at the end of your comment. Tif

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom & I always read your blog. Both the pics AND the writing are excellent.

    My favorite is still Tut singing "great big muscles!"

    ReplyDelete