Monday, March 30, 2009

Tustin & Mommy Day





We had a great weekend. On Saturday, Keegan and Daddy had some QT on the Midway (of course, I had the camera, so no photos of their event). Tustin and I walked down to Seaport Village for a few hours and had some fun! There was a Bird-Rescue guy who had about a dozen exotic birds out there on stands, for people to see, hold, get photos taken, etc. (I know the bird doesn't look so great, but they have been "rescued" and are in the rehabilitation process.) Tustin thought that was pretty cool, holding "Ruby." We rode the carousel. We climbed trees. We had a personal tour of a fire engine. We even flew our kite a few hundred feet up, at the end of the embarcadero (that was a little too difficult for me to get a photo, not enough hands). Excellent Quality Time with my Tut.

No comments:

Post a Comment