Monday, January 12, 2009

Neurotic Dog

Can ANYONE relate? My dog wised-up this morning, much to my dismay! Every morning, I have to literally "heard" her out the back door when the boys and I leave in the morning. She just doesn't want to go out in the cold (it's relative, it's 54 right now), by herself. Typically, she gets that "please, NO" look in her eyes, and she stays about 5 feet from the door and hunkers down to a crouch. I walk behind her and heard her out.

This morning, it started out similar... hunkering down, etc. Then, when she was about to flash me the "please, NO" look, she got another look. It was a "take this" look! She walked to the other side of the bedroom, laid down, and rolled completely over on her back, feet sticking up in the air. Yes, I had to DRAG my dog across the room and out the door this morning! Almost in tears, but I couldn't tell if it was because I was laughing so hard at what was happening, or if I was so sad for her, really not wanting to go out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment