Sunday, January 18, 2009

Love from Around the Nation

From Massachusetts:
"OK,,,OK Hey, I enjoy a good joke as well as the next but,,, -3 degrees. I'm Not Laughing. However it should get all the way up to 14 degrees today. I guess all we can do is make it through the day and wait tell tomorrow when it will be a balmy 20 degrees. (Go ahead laugh) Oh ya, more snow coming Sun. (6"). You got to love New England."

From North Carolina:
"OK,, it was 27 degrees at the house at 7 am this morning. Wilmington reported 22 degrees but we are closer to the water. The water temp. is 54 so we get an effect from that. Tonight,, Friday night,, we are told to drop below 20 degrees. Maybe not at the house but weathermen predicting 16 degrees for Wilmington. Brrrrr. No,, it is not as cold as some sections and we are ok with that."

From Georgia:
"As I drove to work this morning the Prius registered outside temp at 14 degrees. It rose to a lovely 32 for our high. We expect the temps to plummet to 11 by my commute to work in the am(Sat). Fireplace cranked (woodstove) toasty in doors. Enjoy the weekend."

I Hope no one in my family gets upset for me posting these excerpts from emails I received... but this is just great to blog about!! Want to see my reply?

From San Diego:
82-- need I say more? Oh ya, check out the pictures below for evidence!

No comments:

Post a Comment