Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A little birdie (or two) told me....

That I should be "blogging" about how Chris and I are doing as well. (Oh, but I just LOVE to talk about my babies.) Okay, so here's the low-down.... I'm doing great, working Monday through Thrs. I've got Fridays off to spend with my little Tustin (Keegan is in preschool on Fridays). My week night evenings are a little more hectic, and less relaxed than usual now. Chris is now working the "swing shift," which is 2pm to 10:30pm, Monday through Friday. He also works twice as far from home as before (he got moved to a different plant; still in San Diego, but just further away from home). So, dinners, entertainment, bathing, teeth brushing, stories and songs before bed, getting them to bed, etc... IT'S ALL ME!! I'm a weekday single parent, and Chris is a weekend Dad. Kind of sucks for all of us right now! Not sure how long this is going to last, but like other things that hit ya-- you get used to it and it becomes the routine! So, we just make the most of our weekends, that's all! And THAT is the scoop on us! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment