Saturday, February 2, 2008

It Will Take a Little Adjusting





Yesterday was Keegan's 2nd day of preschool, and my first day alone with Tustin (hmmmm, probably since he's been born)! Keegan was tuggin' on the heart strings when I dropped him off in the morning, crying, screaming, "Mommy, I want to stay with YOU!" But, at the end of the day, he was playing, and having a blast. They said he only cried for a few minutes after I left.

Tustin and I walked along the boardwalk downtown, to the embarcadero, and around Seaport Village. We rode the carousel, and ran around in the grass. We spent a lot of time on a little wooden bridge, watching the ducks. And we saw some pretty cool rock-balances that a guy does at the embarcadero there. We will all get used to the new schedule, and I'm sure we will all enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment