Friday, February 22, 2008

Thank You Dr. Sandy T. Feldman!



Thanks to Dr. Feldman... my life has changed. I am now free of contacts and glasses!! Yes folks, my eyes may cost as much as precious gems... but what do us women always say? "IT'S WORTH IT!!!" I got iLASIK surgery done on February 15, a date I will NEVER forget! It is the most incredible thing to happen to me since my babies have been born!! The attached photos show what my eyes looked like for several days post-op, as well as the fun "goggles" I get to wear every night for a week! Don't want to be rubbin' those eyes in my sleep and messing up what I have worked so hard for! So-- thank you to Dr. Feldman and her staff. (And if anyone wants her number, let me know!!) I think the worst part would have to be that I can't wear eye makeup for a week-- wow, that part is tough, yuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment