Thursday, July 5, 2012

Cowles Mountain Addiction

So, I started hiking Cowles Mountain about 2 weeks ago. I hiked it 5 times that first week-- It got kind of addicting for me. Strange, but cool! 1500_feet up; about 30 minutes to get to the top (when I'm alone). The boys came out with us once, and the four of us finally made it to the top! (Tustin tried 2 times but got tuckered out.) Keegan must have run up and down the thing twice every time... he'll run ahead, and then double back to us, etc. The next time the boys went up with me, Tustin said, "Oh, are we there already?" And he made it up without any problems at all. So, it's our afternoon work out a few times a week now (although I must admit I like to plug in to my tunes and hike it alone every now and then)!
d

No comments:

Post a Comment