Sunday, May 6, 2012

The New Pad

So... we are all moved in! I didn't say "settled" in, or organized, at all... but moved in! Last night the boys stayed at their grandparents' house (Nana & Papa's), and Chris and I had our first night in our new place... have to get used to all the new creeks and noises in the night! Nonny helped me pack and move stuff all day yesterday, and then last night she hosted a nice taco/margarita party at our new pad! Nonny and Pop, Dan-Pa and Grammie, and Chris and me. Our place is a disaster, with boxes everywhere, but we had a yummy dinner, for sure! Yes-- of course I took pictures of our first night, and the taco party, but the whole computer situation is another story! So, I'm just blogging from a mini (borrowed) laptop.. but don't have access to my pictures from the laptop. I think if I have to set up my whole computer system one more time, I'm going to be a professional! I woke up this morning, and decided to take a walk around the lake-- just because I could! It was beautiful out there-- so much "nature" to absorb! There is a huge Osprey nest nearby, with two adult Osprey, whom I hear are close to nudging their baby out of the nest to fly! The plants, the flowers, the cool breezes we get..our big backyard with a nice patio to enjoy...I tell ya, this may have been one of the first houses we looked at to rent-- but we did the RIGHT thing by jumping at the opportunity! It's wonderful! I'd love for ya-all to come visit us!

No comments:

Post a Comment