Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Tut Talk!

When the stars and planets align, and things click into place for Tustin, he has this mental switch, I call it, that he can just flip in an instant--- when he's good and ready. He started preschool at the end of June, and every morning, the same crying game. The same pitiful looks, as if I'm leaving him in a dungeon.

This week, on Monday, he announced to me in the morning while getting ready... "Mommy, I'm NOT going to cry ANYmore at preschool!" I got super excited, gave him a big hug, and knew we had turned a corner! He said "I'm going to tell Keegan!" And he ran off to find his "brudder." We got to school, and he took a stand in front of the morning teacher, and said "Know what? I'm NOT going to cry anymore!"

And.... he hasn't! When he flips that switch, it's as good as gold in his mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment