Saturday, April 25, 2009

Keeganism...

I brought two Mylar balloons home from work on Thursday. One, a large tropical fish, with a tail and fins. The other, a more simple, but still pretty, round sunflower. Instantly Keegan said "I want the sunflower." And Tustin said "I want the fish." Later, Keegan tells me privately, "Mommy, I think the fish is prettier, may I please have the fish instead?" I told him no, that he already made his choice, and Tustin is expecting the fish. About an hour later, I hear Tustin discussing the situation "privately" with Keegan. "Tustin, may I please have the fish balloon?" Tustin said no. Keegan then said, "Tustin, I think the sunflower is so much prettier than the fish, are you SURE you don't want the sunflower?" Tustin said "okay." And that was that. My four-year-old white liar!!

No comments:

Post a Comment