Sunday, November 9, 2008

Too Sweet!

Keegan received a Target gift card for his birthday. Last weekend, Keegan, Tustin, and I set out to spend his loot! On the way to Target, I explained the situation to him... "Keegan, with your gift card, you can buy yourself one big gift, or if you want, you can get a few smaller gifts."

Keegan said "I want to buy Tustin a life saver (light saber) like mine." I said, "Keegan, this is YOUR money, you can buy yourself anything you want." He said, "All I want is for Tustin to have his own life saver so we can play together." (Keegan got a light saber for his birthday.) We shopped around Target, and looked up and down the isles, I offered numerous suggestions, but all he wanted, all he insisted on getting, was a "life saver for my brother!"

No comments:

Post a Comment