Saturday, November 29, 2008

Get a Pen and Paper Ready Mom....

That's what Keegan said to me out of the blue yesterday, "Get a pen and paper ready mom, I have more things to ask Santa for!" It was bed time, so I said "Right now? Or in the morning...?" "OH, right now, so I don't forget!"
So, Santa, if you haven't done your shopping yet:
1. A shirt with a pirate ship on it, but no pirates.
2. A large, silver bell, like the one you gave the boy in Polar Express, because I believe too, and I can hear bells.
3. A new T-Rex book.
4. A new dinosaur-- a brachiosaurus.
5. Santa Claus pillow.
6. A bigger pillow for my bed, because mine is too small.
7. A new Christmas tree for when ours gets old.
8. A new hat with a motorcycle on it-- and Daddy riding the motorcycle.
9. A map of South America for my wall.

So, at least the kid is practical, right??
Mom adds the P.S. to his list after he's finished. No. 4 has been taken care of. No. 7: I assured him that every year Mommy and Daddy would make sure he gets a brand new Christmas tree to decorate. No. 9, I believe is really a world map to put on his wall. He's got one of the states, but I think he wants it all on there. And as for No. 2, let's hope it's not tinnitus!!

No comments:

Post a Comment