Thursday, October 16, 2008

SO Much to Be Happy About!

Yay-- we have Daddy back! Chris just got switched back to the day shift! The boys and are are SO excited. We will actually get to see him every day, and not just on the weekends!

Let's see, Tustin has voluntarily started going pee-pee on the potty in the evening when we get home. He's getting excited about it and everything. Two days in a row now. It's a start!

I just got the key elements to my Halloween costume in the mail yesterday-- very cool! You'll have to tune in for photos when the time comes!!

Keegan's birthday/party is just around the corner, and even more exciting for me... my aunt, sister, and niece and nephew will be here in ONE week!!! I'm SO excited to see them all.

Last, but certainly not least... Tustin is officially ours! As of this month, his birth is paid off! Whew, that only took 2 1/2 years!

That's it, no photos today. Just had to "blog" about it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment