Monday, May 30, 2011

Magic!






It was quite magical down at the bay today! Such a warm and wonderful atmosphere. A lot of vets, military personnel, singers, foreigners telling us how "cool" our wagon is... so many truly "nice" people. We saw a great magic show, and the boys have been taking quarters out of each others' ears all evening! And they were really sweet together today. (Continuing on with our "Random Acts of Kindness" program I started at home. They do sweet things, they get sweet things (treats)! I say, "Isn't it better to be nice, with the chance of getting rewarded for it... than it is to be mean to each other, with the sure bet that you'll get in trouble for it?!!) Let me tell you-- IT'S WORKING!! I don't know how long it will last... and I don't care if they hug each other and say "I love you brudder," only because they think they might get a treat... they are doing it, and I LOVE it!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment