Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas Tree Shopping 2010






Let's see, not last weekend, but the weekend before, we went out tree shopping! (I haven't blogged for a while!) I brought my camera and tripod, and we had a little fun at the tree lot. My camera has a "smile detector" which I use, rather than a count-down timer. Every time it recognizes a smile, it snaps off a picture. They boys had a blast goofing around in front of the picture, with big smiles, to see how many photos they could get the camera to take! We got a GREAT deal on a huge tree! Biggest one we've ever gotten, because usually they are too expensive. And we have never gotten a Noble Fir, because they are way more expensive than the Douglas. But this tree was perfect, and on the special deal row!! WE LOVE IT, and it's super fresh too. We got to use all of our ornaments this year, to decorate our big tree!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely beautiful family!!! I really enjoyed these precious photos. Thanks for sharing!
    XO, Lani Cerasaro

    ReplyDelete