Sunday, March 14, 2010

Busy times!

I know I haven't blogged in a while! Wow, life has been busy. I changed my work-out schedule from 5-6am to 8-9pm. And my evening ours are my prime blogging times (other than weekends, and those have been packed as well). So, I'm not on the computer as much anymore. Those of you FB will know my doings, as it's much easier to make comments, with my phone in my hand, anywhere I am, rather than the computer! But no worries-- the photos will keep coming. Just haven't taken too many lately!

I ran a 4-mile St. Patrick's day run with a friend this past weekend. The boys were right there at the finish line to tackle me with hugs, that was great. I should be getting pictures of that, and I'll get those up when I can.

Lots of weekend birthday parties and other scheduled events! Busy busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment