Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Dressing Up for School (Work)





Friday was Scarecrow Day for Keegan's class. So, I bought him a little pair of overalls and a flannel shirt to wear, and put on some fun makeup. I hadn't really decided what I was going to wear to work as my costume, so I decided, if I was dressing him up as a scarecrow, then we might as well both go as scarecrows! Rather than dropping him off in the "kindergarten loop," I decided to park and walk him to the school's gathering area in the morning. (We stopped at his classroom so he could show me the scarecrow he made in class, the one with blue pants, above his head.) He had a little fun running around in his costume. A few of his friends dressed up as scarecrows too. Tutty was going to his Nonny's house, but he wanted his costume on too!

No comments:

Post a Comment